Friday 20 September 2013

Princesses and Alieens

First of all I met some princess friends! 




and the mouse himself!

Now onto important things!
It's Halloween time here at Disney! Hard to believe its happening already! But I decided to take full advantage of this and start up on my Halloween candy stash at Mickeys No so Scary Halloween! This is a ticketed event at the Magic Kingdom where you get to dress up and trick or treat as well as other fun things!
For my first of I'm sure many visits to Halloween at Disney, I dressed up an Aileen from Toy story!

The Claaaaw 

We even had the evil boy next door, Sid!


The Monsters were out on the dance floor! But they don't really let you take pictures! 

Space Rangers! 

A little blurry but yes I do have one arm up! Its a first!! 

And now done with the fun. I start food running next week and need to begin studying again to prepare for service! I am excited to move on into the next step toward service but I am also worried because that means it is getting close! Fingers crossed for me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment