Saturday 17 August 2013

"studying"

The past weeks have all been about studying. Here are some pictures of me studying...
A bar called JellyRolls with Duelling Pianos

Very Large Red Solo Cup!

Studying hard!

But Really! I have been studying hard. More than I have ever had to study for anything. It was hard to find time to study in between work but I had help!
Work help a wine 101 course that I attended and wine 102 will be coming up. this is helpful for me as I know nothing about wine! 
I finally took the test on Thursday and had some celebratory dinner and drinks! It feels great to be done! Hope I passed! 
Thursday Dixie and I went to the Mexican Pavilion for Dinner. 

Mexican Dinner!
Dixie then also somehow convinced me to do Tower Of Terror.....

As you can see I was not impressed. Somehow the little boy in the front does not care at all!

To further celebrate being done I then spend the Next day at Magic Kingdom and had dinner in Italy for my favourite Pizza! 



Made a stop in Mexico for Margaritas as always!
And then some how I was convinced to go on Tower of Terror Again. I give into peer pressure to easily! 

This time I just look mad. 
Now back to work for 5 day! It was nice to finish my test this week and have some time off to enjoy the parks after being so stressed. Hopefully it will be awhile before I start food running and can be stress free for a while! 



No comments:

Post a Comment