Saturday 3 August 2013

Work, Work Work (And a little play)

I seem to work a lot. Big surprise, its like I came down here for a job! And what spare time I have should be spent studying (I say should!).

I am now a certified Disney trainer! Which gives me this little guy!

This means I am moving up in the Le Cellier line and am also getting some better shifts! Some.
We are getting lots of new people in every few weeks so I am getting a few training shifts. Us Winnipegers are taking over! There are now 6 of us and more coming soon!


On Friday night I went to Downtown Disney with some friends and went to my favourite Irish Pub that has a great live band (when I say great I mean cute). I joined the band to play the tambourine as it is my profession.
As some of you may know I have a song by the Luminers where they sing to me (They may not actually sing my name but that's beside the point). I mentioned this to the band when they said the were going to play some Luminers and they sang the song the right way (With my name). So I can officially keep calling it my song!

I also ordered some clothes online which was great because they arrived in 4 days and I paid no shipping! That is one major perk to living in America!

I hope to be having more adventures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment