Monday 22 July 2013

More MK and celebrations

I recently lost my camera but have re located it and can finally share some pictures!
I am discovering the time of days to wait for rides as well as the wait times are over estimated (As to create a magical moment I am sure) So I am experiencing more rides.

Another day off another day in the mk. That would be Magic Kingdom for you non Disney folk.

No big deal I got a score of 999 999 on Buzz Lightyear 
(There may have been a small malfunction)

As i'm sure everyone already knew yesterday was national ice cream day. As this is a pretty important holiday I felt it needed to be celebrated! Choice of celebration was Downtown Disney!
And as this is disney there are many, MANY, Gift shops where I love to use my discount! Dixie and I had been eyeing some matching sweaters for quite some time and decided it was the night to splurge! 
So soft! 
Today (As I had to go pick up my camera at lost and found! Opps!) I decided to go to magic Kingdom for some Starbucks on main street and walk around for a while! 
Starbuck really struggles with my name here! 
but its still way to good and should not be so easy for me to get!

This week I will be taking a Train the Trainer class to become an official Disney trainer and then next week I begin training some fellow lumberjacks!! Big step as I still feel like I'm in training myself!

I also have my menu knowledge test coming up that I am not even slightly ready for! Time to start a little more studying!




No comments:

Post a Comment