Thursday 18 July 2013

4 parks, 14 hours, 1 day off

It was recently brought to attention that I know little about all the parks and have barely had time to visit them all! As I don't get many days off a friend Chelsea took it on to have me visit the best parts off all the parks in one day!
I feel more educated now to help guests and actually talk to them about the parks! (Instead of pretending,,opps!) 

We started the day in Magic Kingdom for the park opening at 8:30am. As I am not a morning person this was a big deal that I made it there. Starbucks was promised. 


After starting the day off right and getting Pixie Dusted (My first time) we hit up three rides I hadn't experienced yet: The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan and Splash Mountain. 


I'm really happy

Missing a partner! 


Fellow Nanny
After stooping in at the main street Starbucks we took up to the Animal Kingdom. (First time on the Monorail too!) 

Three more Stops here (4 if you count tracking down the Lemonade rum!), Finding Nemo The Musical, Kilimanjaro Safari, where the Tour Guide was less then enthused about her job!, will have to go again, and the Lion King Circle Of Life Show. 


My First Girrafe!




Next was onto Epcot for Pizza in Italy and A bit of Sangria. Or maybe more than a bit! It was by far the best pizza I have ever eaten! Cantaloupe on Pizza, who know!
After stooping in America for a Bourbon and Lemonade we made our way to Hollywood Studios for the American Idol Experience Finally and Animation Studios where I drew Goofy! (Perfectly of Course) 
Final Product! 

Concentration

We Ended the night in Downtown Disney for some Desert and Shopping! Loving my Disney Discount! 

Today I went back to work and had an early class about the Disney four Keys. The learning never stops! 

Now time to study... Tests are coming up quickly 




No comments:

Post a Comment