Thursday 11 July 2013

Animal Kingdom and more

I have just finished my two days off and finally got to do some fun things.
I have been working lots the past week (A Disney week is Sunday to Saturday, just because they need to be different!). On the forth of July I was at the park until midnight at the popcorn cart! That was a long day!

On Tuesday I went to the Animal Kingdom for my first time!



Russell and Doug 

Creepy bats that had no cage around them!

Asian Village



Jungle book 
(Hannah is that you!)

On Wednesday Dixie and I had to brave Walmart and get some food for the week. I also got a cell phone that's can text internationally!! And it is a big step up from my last phone! 
We also went to the Prime Time Dinner in Hollywood studios. It was a little disappointing because the servers are suppose to be rude and treat you like a 50's mom! Our Server was quite nice! 
Mama's fried chicken

Our kitchen table 
Now off to work for the next 6 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment