Sunday 16 June 2013

A Visit to Hollywood

I have officially started work as a Canadian lumberjack! Things are going good. Pretty overwhelming but I will get there I'm sure! The days are pretty hot and I'm told it will just get hotter! ahhhh. My new best friend is the fan in my room. Well that and the toaster we got!

After working my first few shifts I had a day off to visit another park! Hollywood Studios! This park had a lot more shows then it did rides. However this is good for me! my roommate Nicole convinced me to go on a rollercoaster, which was the most terrifying experience I've had! Pretty sure I cried at some point when we went upside down. Not impressed! I think I'll stick to the magic kingdom rides for kids!

We watched Beauty and the beast as well as the Little Mermaid. We waited a very long time to see Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc. On stage and waited another long time to watch a Pirates of the Caribbean Show. And an hour and a half wait to watch Fantasmic. a day of waiting!

And now the reason you are all actually reading this... Pictures!

NEVER going on this!

This should have been my first clue that this was not the ride for me!

Be our guest!



My first Characters I've met so far!  




I have to show this because I waited so long for it!

Mike and sully

Fantasmic

Every character on a ship! That would be fun!

My boss sky high!
 
 
Tomorrow I'm back to work!


P.S. I finally caught up on Game of Thrones for those who watch it!  Holy Crap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment