Friday 21 June 2013

Epcot

After Working for the past couple days and doing my first alone shifts(So stressful) we all had a day off on Thursday for appointments at the social security office to get numbers. While getting up at 5AM was not so fun, it was great to have the day off. The Canadians and I decided to explore Epcot more, especially because people are always asking me questions about Epcot that I don't know the answers to! After going on some rides to avoid the rain we decided to brave it out and visit the 11 countries around the world in Epcot.

Starting with Mexico! Which is my new favorite!


They have a super cute ride! And a great market for shopping
Mexican Margarita!
 
We visited all 11 countries in the rain and got our passports stamped!

Visited Winnie the pooh and Tigger in the UK

And I finally got to watch the Epcot Firework show that I always hear but never see!

 


Today is my last day on Popcorn cart for a while. Tomorrow I move inside and start my training in the restaurant.

2 comments:

  1. You are so worldly now!! Looks like fun Mallory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I've been all around the world! I can shop at each place and everyone would believe me!

    ReplyDelete