Sunday 9 June 2013

Disney World

On Saturday we had traditions class where we learned all about Walt Disney and the company values. We went to see these values in place at Disney World, I went to the Magic Kingdom for the first time this trip and was beyond excited.... and hot in my business clothes!! It was a pretty fun class and I sat at a table with some people from around the world making some new friends. I was also group leader. No big deal! Our instructors were a lot of fun and gave out prizes! Mickey Mouse came to bring as our nametags and to remind us "It all started with a mouse"

 
Our official nametags and prizes

After returning home to change out of my extremely hot business clothes, I went back to the Magic Kingdom with some of my Canadian friends and as I don't remember much from my first trip it felt like my first time.

Our first ride was Pirates of the Caribbean and I went on a roller coaster! Yes me! We also watched the fireworks show Dreams  and went on some other rides. Overall a pretty great first visit in many to come! Still hard to believe I work in this place! Pretty Magical!
 
 
Debuting the new hair in those ones!!
 
 
 

 
Cant wait to start working in this wonderful place!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment