Wednesday 12 June 2013

Exploring

Monday was discovery day, where we learn about the History of Epcot and get to see where we will be working! Dixie and I decided to stay after and explore the 10 other countries featured!

We had Drinks in Paris...


 
 
Sweets in Germany....
 

 
And dinner in China..... I was to hungry to take pictures!
 
Today Dixie and I both had a day off together and decided to have a full day in the Magic Kingdom! As did the whole state of Florida and 10 000 other people! It was one of the first days in a while without a threat of rain which made it a perfect day to go to the park. Wrong! It was packed full of people and too hot for words. I cannot believe it is still going to get hotter than this. Most rides had an hour or more for a wait, and we were not waiting in the sun for that! So we stuck to the air conditioned shops! We did manage to get on a few rides and see some shows! Monsters Inc. Was by far the best!! Oh and we ate a lot!
Some strange bird show we went to for the short wait and cool air

Just read this book so was pretty excited about Tom Sawyer Island!
Also the lack of crowd on it!
 


Peter Pan!

Waffle Sandwiches...Too Good

New FantasyLand



Monster Inc Laugh Factory. The best show so far. Actually Laughed out loud the whole time!  


Belle's village




 
 

I also got my first mint container to add to my collection. It was a great day that got me even more excited to spend the year here!

Tomorrow I have my first shift In Canada. Pretty nervous but need to start making some money!
Maybe I will take a picture in my lumberjack costume.... Maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment