Friday 7 June 2013

First day off

Today we had our first day off and after discovering the bus to the mall only runs once a week we had no plans for the day. After a quick (By quick I mean long because we can only go on bus times) shop at Wal-Mart I came home to prepare for my hair cut by my new hairdresser Dixie. Sorry mom!!

I had to get this done because tomorrow is traditions class where we are required to have the Disney look. Which I did not because my ends are lighter then the top so it was not natural enough! Traditions is an all day thing where we learn about the history of Disney and how to fit the Disney guidelines and provide Disney service! This will also be our first time getting to go to the park!! We also get our park passes for entry into all the Disney parks! It seems like its been a long wait for this! Super excited!

After sitting at the pool for our first slightly sunny day, Dixie and I had a nice dinner that she made and I instructed while doing nothing!!

We are loving the frozen mikes lemonade that you can buy anywhere! Yay for Wal-Mart Alcohol!!

Disney World tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Mallory read this article, its long but I think you will enjoy it. Very relevant to your current situation. I had to read it for school.

    http://www.analytictech.com/mb709/cases/smile_factory.pdf

    I hope you are enjoying everything! Miss you!

    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Disney look is everything to them! interesting article... I can relate well! I didn't read it all but I have to admit it seems pretty true!

    Things are good so far! I feel a little lost overall! but I'm sure I'll figure everything out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete